Location: Helsinki, Finland
Want to join a team of passionate and skilled coffee lovers and become a part of accelerating the world’s transition towards sustainable coffee?
Key Account Managers represent the Slurp brand and play a key role in ensuring the success of the Finnish office and in inspiring the colleagues with her/his expertise and personality. The candidate will have the opportunity to tap into the potential the Finnish market holds while acting as a true advocate for data-driven sales and marketing.
Position: Key Account Manager
Love coffee? We do too. Slurp is a digital marketplace that inspires people to brew better coffee. We curate a selection of world’s best roasters who take exceptional care in sourcing and roasting incredible coffees and overlay an experience that makes discovering and buying great coffee easy and rewarding. We bring the joy of a delicious cup of coffee from your favourite roaster into your home, importantly for the position in question, also to offices.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Key Account Manager represents the Slurp brand and delivers extraordinary service experiences for a wide range of business customers while playing a key role in ensuring the success of the Finnish office and in inspiring the colleagues with her/his expertise and personality. The candidate will have the opportunity to tap into the potential the Finnish market holds while acting as a true advocate for data-driven sales and marketing. In addition to taking care of your existing customer portfolio, we count on your ability to generate new sales by taking ownership of creating pipelines and sole responsibility for prospecting, booking and conducting meetings and closing deals. For that reason, it’s important that you genuinely enjoy meeting new people and to build meaningful relationships.
This role is fueled by technology and the most exciting coffees in the world. Hence it’s going to be a dream job for you if you love coffee and are keen on being part of a tight-knit team, contributing to building a winning mindset and maintaining a great workplace culture.
The position is full-time and based out of our office in Vuorikatu 16, Helsinki.
We will start interviews before the application deadline and hire as soon as a suitable candidate is found. The deadline for the applications is 31.3.2023.
Manuel Linnankoski p. +358 41 5257075 or email@example.com
- Energized by the prospect of working with some of the biggest companies in Finland
- Able to maintain high activity regarding booking and conducting high-quality sales meetings
- Capable of adapting in a fastly changing environment
- Entrepreneurial and self-oriented
- Technologically proficient and a quick adopter of the unfamiliar.
- Open to providing and accepting feedback.
- Hard‐working with excellent attention to detail.
- Please note that native-level proficiency in Finnish and professional working proficiency in English are requirements of this position.
- Have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience from B2B solution selling, preferably towards enterprise accounts
- Have a value-driven approach to doing sales and a track-record of managing complex sales processes
- Ability to reach out to new people by phone and various other channels
- Have a proactive and efficient style of working and take on all stages of the sales process with equal enthusiasm
- Prior use experience and knowledge of CRM tools
- Be a positive contributor to the Slurp office environment and culture as we continue to grow and evolve.
- Training and support to your tasks
- Amazing coffee and colleagues
- To be a part of a rapidly scaling international tech company and work with an experienced leadership team.
- With your proactive approach and great mindset you will have the possibility to impact the whole company and create new development opportunities.
- You’ll be part of a working environment where you can be yourself, where you’re encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and take ownership of your success. Your colleagues will support you and kindly push you to grow along the way.
- Health care and lunch benefits.
What we offer
At Slurp, we take your well-being seriously and do the best we can for you to stay happy, relaxed and productive.