Looking for something cool(ing) for the summer? We’ve got you! Want to try something outside of the common iced-coffee options? Have you already tried an espresso tonic? 😍It's a super fresh and summery drink to cool down the hot days.
Here's how to make Espresso Tonic
- ☀️ Fill the glass with clear ice. If possible, the ice cubes should be the same size to ensure an even melting.
- ☀️ Add 12cl of tonic water.
- ☀️ Prepare 2 servings of espresso of your choice. We recommend a light roast with a fruity taste.
- ☀️ Pour the espresso over the tonic.
- ☀️ Mix gently & enjoy!
- Dry tonics with hints of citrus and lime work the best.
- Always remember to pour the espresso over the tonic, not the other way round. Pouring the tonic over espresso will cause excessive foaming.
- A perfect fit for this recipe are all light espresso roasts from SLURP premium!