Espresso Tonic Recipe
Looking for something outside the common ice-coffee options? Have you already tried an espresso tonic?😍 It’s a super fresh and summery drink to cool down the hot days.
Here’s how to make Espresso Tonic:
- Fill the glass with clear ice. If possible, the ice cubes should be the same size to ensure an even melting.
- Add 12cl of tonic water.
- Prepare 2 servings of espresso of your choice. We recommend a light roast with a fruity taste.
- Pour the espresso over the tonic.
- Mix gently & enjoy!
- Dry tonics with hints of citrus and lime work the best. Always remember to pour the espresso over the tonic, not the other way round. Pouring the tonic over espresso will cause excessive foaming.
- We recommend trying these espressos: